Sunday, February 1, 2009



Today was a beautiful day, if you were inside looking out. The temps were in the high 30s but the wind chills brought it down just a little bit.

I went to the Wolverine Morgan Horse meeting today. It was held this time at Sarah's house north of Kalkaska. What an amazing place Sarah has. My friend Trina was suppose to go with me, wish she had, Sarah has three beautiful German Shepherds and Trina has one too. Sarah's big male dog is just beautiful and we are talking BIG.

I was voted to be the photographer at the annual show in June. I am very excited. I have been wanting to do it for years. I just hope I don't let anyone down.

While I was at the meeting my husband had called to tell me that my mare Missy had gotten loose when he tried to bring the mares in out of the wind before he left for the Super Bowl Party at his brothers house. When Missy gets loose she can be a pain to try and catch. She made several circles around my stallions paddock causing him to run around and around and then slamming into the six foot paddock fence, in the cammotion on board was broken and several came off the post. Phil wasn't very happy by the time I got home. The meeting was an hour and a half away so I couldn't just run home and help him out.

I don't think I will be asking Phil to help me out with my horses anytime soon:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment